a. We may collect any personal information you provide to us, which is necessary for the Biboting Services you choose. For example, you may need to provide us with your name, mobile number, email address, mailing address, order information, invoice information, bank account number, bank account name, credit card information when registering your Biboting account.
b. When you use the Biportion Services, the app will automatically college information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your cookies, IP addresses, network request information, instant message history, and standard system logs, error notification, browser type, language used, software and hardware information, and other log information.
c. Biboting may collect any personal information that is legally obtain from our partners.
1) Keyword search that you enter when using the search service provided by the Biboting app;
2)The relevant information collected by the Biboting app that you have published on the Biboting app, including but not limited to your participation in activities, transaction data, and reviews;
3)Any behaviors that violate the laws or any agreements in connection with or arising from using the Biboting Services any any measures that we have taken against you.
2. Information Usage
Biboting will not provide, sell, lease, share or exchange your personal information to any third party unless we have obtained your prior consent, provided, however, in order to successfully conduct business operations and to provide you with all the functions of our services, we may share your personal information from time to time to our affiliates or partners.
The purpose of collecting your personal information is to provide services to you and to ensure that compliance with applicable laws, regulations and other regulatory requirements. This involves:
1) Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing Biboting Services to you;
2) Handling your inquiries or requests about Biboting Services, such as sending notifications;
3) Conducting relevant promotional activities, such as offering marketing and promotional materials and updates. If you no longer wish to receive certain types of advertisement, you may opt-out by the method provided in the message (such as the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message) unless otherwise specified under applicable laws.
4) Internal operational purposes such as data analysis, research, and information related to improving the Biboting Services.
5) Storing and maintaining information related to you for our business operations or for fulfilling our legal obligations.
6) Any other purposes with your consent.
We may combine this information with other information (including information across different services or devices such as computers, mobile phones and other connected devices) to provide or improve Biboting Services.
3. Information Disclosure
1) with our third party service providers and business partners to provide or improve Biboting services, or any specific third parties designated by you.
2) in accordance with legal requirements, legal procedures, litigation and/or requests from public agencies and government agencies.
3) if such disclosure required by laws, regulations, as we deem reasonable or necessary, or appropriate for law enforcement, or other matters of public importance.
4) in order to enforce our terms or protect our business, rights, assets or services, or to protect users, or if the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the following purposes (detecting, preventing and resolving fraud, unauthorized use of the service, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activities).
4. Personal Information Storage and Exchange
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place all legally required physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. We will ensure that we safeguard your personal information in accordance with applicable law. Your personal information may be stored, accessed, or display at or outside of your principal place of residence.
You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your restriction request. If the grounds apply to GDPR, we shall only process your personal information under applicable circumstances in GDPR and inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
5. Cookies Usage
6. Information Security
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place all legally required physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. We will ensure that we safeguard your personal information in accordance with applicable law. We will take all practicable and legally required steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information when transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
7. Retaining Information
8. Your Rights to Your Personal Information
(a) Based on the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, we may provide you with a copy of your personal data collected and processed by us upon your request free of charge. For any additional requests for relevant information, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee based on actual administrative costs according to the applicable laws and regulation.
(b) You have the right to access, rectification, and erasure of any other personal information that we hold about you. You may also access and update the details relating to the personal information in your Biboting account.
(c) Based on the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. We shall consider the grounds regarding your erasure request and take reasonable steps, including technical measures. If the right is upheld, we may not be able to immediately remove the information from the backup system due to applicable legal and security technologies. If this is the case, we will use reasonable effort to securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the backup can be cleared or be made anonymous.
(d) You have the right to object to certain types of processing, provided, however, under certain circumstances we have legitimate interests to process your personal information, then your right to object shall not be applicable.
(e) Specifically, under the laws of certain jurisdictions:
1) You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing your personal information. We shall consider the grounds regarding your restriction request.
2) If the grounds apply to GDPR, we shall only process your personal information under applicable circumstances in GDPR and inform you before the restriction of processing is lifted.
3) You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
4) You have the right to apply for your personal information in a structured, commonly used format and transmit the information to another data controller.
5) We have the right to refuse to process requests that are not reasonable or that disproportionate technical work, requests that damage third party’ right of privacy, and requests not required under local law, information that have been made public, information given under confidential conditions. If we believe that certain aspects of the request to delete or access the information may result in our inability to legally use the information for the aforementioned anti-fraud and security purposes, it may also be rejected.
(f) You may withdraw your consent previously provided to us for a particular purpose by submitting a request, including collecting, using, and/or disclosing your personal information in our possession or control. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request. Depending on the extent of your withdrawal of consent, please note that you may not be able to continue receiving the full benefit of Biboting Services. The withdrawal of your consent or authorization will not affect the validity of our processing carried out on the basis of the consent up until the point of withdrawal.
(g) If you wish to cancel Biboting Service, the Biboting app, or the Biboting account, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for logout service. If you wish to cancel the Biboting account, please note that the cancellation will prevent you from using the full range of Biboting products and services. Cancellation may be prevented or delayed in certain circumstances.
9. Protection of Minors
We consider it the responsibility of the parent or guardian to supervise the child’s use of our services. However, we do not offer services directly to a child or use personal data of children for the purposes of marketing. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that the minor has provided Biboting with personal information, please contact us at [email@example.com] to ensure that the personal information is removed immediately and that the minor is unsubscribed from any of the applicable Biboting services.
11. CONTACT US
Biboting International Co., Ltd
[Address] 8F., NO.66-7, SEC. 2, NANKAN RD., LUZHU DIST., TAOYUAN CITY 338, TAIWAN (R.O.C.)
[Contact number] +886-03-3121997
General Distribution in North America
Aoduo International LLC
[Address] 38-08 Union st., #7A , Flushing NY 11354
[Contact number] +1-718-353-1888
碧波庭国际有限公司(以下简称为”碧波庭”或 “我们”)尊重并保护所有使用碧波庭US APP用户的个人隐私权。为了给您提供更准确、更有个性化的服务，碧波庭会按照本隐私政策的规定搜集、使用、披露、处理及保护您于使用碧波庭US APP所提供的个人资讯。除本隐私政策另有规定外，在未征得您事先许可的情况下，碧波庭不会将这些资讯对外披露或向第三方提供。碧波庭会不时更新本隐私政策。您在同意碧波庭US APP服务协议之时，即视为您已经同意本隐私政策全部内容。本隐私政策属于碧波庭US APP服务协议不可分割的一部分。
a. 基於您的要求及適用的法律規定，我們可免費提供一份我們已蒐集並處理的關於您的個人資料記錄， 如您提出對於相關資訊的其他請求，我們可能會基於適用的相關法律，並結合實際的管理成本向您收取一筆合理的費用。
g. 如您希望註銷碧波庭US APP之帳號， 您可以發送郵件至[firstname.lastname@example.org ]進行註銷服務。由於註銷碧波庭app帳號的操作將使您無法使用碧波庭app的服務，請您謹慎操作。
g. 如您希望註銷碧波庭US APP之帳號， 您可以發送郵件至[email@example.com ]進行註銷服務。由於註銷碧波庭app帳號的操作將使您無法使用碧波庭app的服務，請您謹慎操作。